Beauty in a jar: Vaseline has been around since the late 1800’s. Little did we know it would be stamped as a beauty product as well. Vaseline is not only for chap lips, and dry skin. This product is used by the high society as well, such as top make- up artist and beauty experts.
Did you that their is over 200 ways in which vaseline can be used in the beauty world? Well, just let us give you a little bit of info.
1. Split ends (just rub vaseline on the tips of your hair and it will sleek those split ends down)
2. Eyelashes– (Did you know vaseline helps grow your eyelashes, fuller and thicker? Put a coat on your lashes before you go to bed. Beauty experts swear by this.)
3. Cuticles– (Vaseline moisturizes your cuticles if you add several times a day it will do wonders!)
4. Hands, feet, elbows, knees– (Vaseline keeps these areas of your body soft and sealed with moisture)
5. Cheeks- (Create a dewey shiny glow on your cheeks, by swiping vaseline in a 90 degree angle on each cheek)
6. Your scent-( Any scent you choose , make it last longer by applying a thin layers of vaseline on the area and then proceed to spray your scent. We do this all the time!)
7. Kissable Lips- (Add a pre layer before applying that matte, it will last longer. Bonus: swipe vaseline on your teeth to prevent lipstick smear on your teeth)
8. Exfoliate- (Mix vaseline with sea salt and exfoliate your skin while in the shower. You will come out with soft and glowing skin)
Get some vaseline in your life!